People Following Me

Thursday 9 February 2012

A Brief Note

So, this blogging thing is fun. Much better than journalism, but I'd still prefer that. Not as fun as writing. No followers yet, but then again I haven't put this out there. Waiting for my Horrific Muse to return, still... Anyway, the point of this post is to say that from now on, blog posts will be published at least twice a week. Keep checking back for more, subscribe and like or +1 or re-tweet anything you want.

Oh yes, and if you have any unnecessary stress or too much sadness, and you're an unfortunate soul who wants to get rid of it, go smack dogs on the arse and RUN!! I guarantee that'll cheer you up!

And if you don't want to get rid of your stress or sadness and like your sadness, DON'T smack any dogs on their arses!

2 comments:

  1. If you don't want to be stressed, don't smack dogs on the arse. This is sound advice. I giggled.

    Might I suggest pitbulls for the first activity? I have always thought that pitbulls are just a giant toothy mouth with four stubby legs attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it might be better to start small. If the Horrific Ones went around smacking pitbulls first time around, we'd have a lot less of them in the world - which would be devestating!

    ReplyDelete

Loved or Hated this post? Let me know by leaving a comment below!